View Single Post
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 07:11 AM       
newfriend. there are few things worse than a person who says something you agree with, yet makes themselves impossible to respect. it's like if you started foaming at the mouth about corporate tax law and spelled Microsoft with a dollar sign while doing it. no one wants to hear your approved talking points, but i might be interested to hear what your personal, educated, honest opinion is (hint: thus far it's been none of the above).

no, i don't think that legalized drug use would suddenly convert honest citizens into junkies and make them start wandering around my back yard, turning the US into a terrifying game of minecraft. i don't understand what the argument about states' rights infringing on each other is even supposed to mean; people are still going to buy and sell drugs whether it's legal or not anyway, and i doubt some frat's road trip to buy a bathtub full of cocaine would somehow come back to haunt your state and/or molest your loved ones.

i think fast food is a much bigger problem for the nation than any drug, and i don't feel Roy Rogers needs to be regulated either.