View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2009, 10:43 AM       
You're welcome. I don't know how to say Happy Birthday in Finlandese.

I'm pretty fucking impressed right now. I had a 2G ipod shuffle that I used to clip to my clothes when I was working around the house. I'm not entirely sure how it happened, but it ended up going through the washer and the dryer. It actually ended up going through the dryer twice, since I reached in and felt the jeans and sweatshirts were still damp.

When I finally realized that the rattling was something bigger than a zipper, I pulled out a hot little chunk of metal that I was pretty sure was dead.

I let it sit for a couple of days and plugged it in, and damned if it's not charging. Too soon yet to know if the files are okay, but still. It even automatically fired up itunes.

I know it's essentially just a flash drive,but still, went through the washer and then the dryer twice.