View Single Post
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 1st, 2011, 03:09 PM       
Is Goldeneye Wii any good? I was pretty much sold on it until I saw that it was modeled on Call of Duty; I moved it down to rental priority because even though CoD has cocksuck shit horrible multiplayer, I've always enjoyed the single-player campaigns. Of course, since they're absolutely riddled with scripted events that are never as cool the second time around, I usually play the campaigns once, play the sniping level two or three times, then give the game back to whoever I was mooching it from; so, it's a perfect rental game. But you can't actually rent games anymore, since Netflix has sacked, razed, and looted every chain of video stores in the multiverse, so it is up to you, the viewer, to decide Guitar Woman's destiny.

Basically, if I like shooting people on the internet, liked Goldeneye 64, do not like the colors gray, light brown, or dark brown, and do not like the act of crouching behind concrete barriers for 30 hours waiting for the other guy to poke his head out from behind his concrete barrier, each of us trying to out-bore the other, would I enjoy the new Goldeneye?