View Single Post
Lethal fresco
Blasted Child is probably a spambot
Old Jun 3rd, 2010, 06:51 AM       
no no no, just stop! You're wrong on so many accounts....just writing another post with more groups/people that hate jews is just so ultra-wrong...

Bringing up all that crap is just a cheap shot to question my integrity...am I in the "company" of hitler, kkk, skinheads because I want to condemn a particular event? Don't you see how damaging this is to the entire discourse?

What are we going to do, compare just how appalled we both are by the holocaust? Talk about how many times we've read Anne Frank's diary? How much we've both done to counter neo-nazism and those movements, and if we do, do you think you'll win?

And then you say I have insinuated that israelis went in there with the intention to "slaughter" innocent...what I've done is to condemn strongly how they boarded a non-military vessel on international waters...and I've ALSO deplored the fact that the activists used violence.

Can't you at least pretend to reply to the points I've brought up, instead of filling this thread with cheap ad-hominems?

Last edited by Blasted Child : Jun 3rd, 2010 at 08:22 AM.