View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2011, 12:27 PM       
I think you could have a lot of fun with Dark Souls, then. I'm just usually hesitant to recommend it to people because of its difficulty, not all of which is balanced. Most of the time, deaths are pretty cheap.

But the online in Dark Souls is really cool and persistant. It's also damn near a third of the game, too, considering all of the signs on the ground, ghosts of other players, and all of the covenant quests that require you to help or fight other people in some way. I let my XBL lapse, so I'm kinda sad and lonely right now, but I'm gonna pick up one o' them three month cards soon.