View Single Post
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 8th, 2009, 07:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
Oh, and what the heck is Leatherface DOING in the very last picture? Is he dancing with his chainsaw? Just like that on the road?
After the limo drives off, he winds up with his chainsaw, and I swear I thought he was going to chop his own head off, the movie is that dumb. But no, he just starts spinning around screaming.

Quote:
Maybe its just because its been a while since I saw this movie, but I've never gotten the idea that anything that happens in it is unintentional at all. I always assumed the producers set out to make a horror comedy not just a straight horror that got screwed up somewhere along the way. Frankly, I think this is one of the most amusing installments of the series, and I have always really liked it. And before someone gets upset, I have seen all of the TCM movies and am a huge horror fan. I also have a strange sense of humor so maybe that's why I got this movie and apparently nobody else did...
But that's just it: it's funny because it's stupid. The movie wasn't billed as a horror comedy; it just turned out that way because the stuff they wanted to be scary was just stupid. And it wasn't done in a way that makes you think it was meant to be that way, either.