View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2009, 12:42 AM       
Nothing's 100%. I'm sure that there are some people that want to disagree with the "norm", to say that this climate shit is a little overblown. That's just how life works. Of course, there are a lot of people who stand to lose a lot of money if that turns out to be true, so falsification and fudged numbers are probably floating all around.

I only believe in what I can see myself. For me, the summers have been hotter and the winters have been colder. It could be that that's just how the planet works or that shit is changing. I don't know, I wouldn't be old enough to experience a global climate shift.

Besides, regular recordings on climate and temperature were only really started a little bit before the industrial revolution. It's been shown that that skewed numbers a bit. That and we don't know the big picture of what happened before then.

This is with a semester of meteorology under my belt, by the way. Saying that the climate is changing really validates the AMS and NOAA, doesn't it? CURIOUS?