View Single Post
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Aug 30th, 2010, 12:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Oh man, lemme think about this. I totally have a couple games in mind.

PS you should totally be Stu Benedict this Halloween if you haven't yet. I was watching my Pete & Pete DVDs the other night. The resemblance is uncanny, dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
I can do comics or movies.
Cool, just sent you a PM. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
If you need any reviews of weird and unique halloween places like Foy's, I'd be glad to do that. I need an excuse to get back there.
Looking for volunteers to do reviews for the Weeklies section, but I did enjoy those photos you took of Foy's 'n what not, so I may be able to make a blog post about 'em. Send me a PM with some details about the places you're thinking of. Thankee!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
I can do it for pretty much anything but music.
Not a problem, 3 out of 4 categories is aok. Just sent you a PM man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
Is this how you did it last time? And when you say you'll get in touch do you mean by E-mail or PM? I can write video game reviews.
Yep, same as last time. Just sent you a PM with the details. Basically need 'em by Tuesday at the latest since I'm starting up Halloween season at the start o' September as always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
can i do a picture gallery of the market that blocks streets near my house like you do with those places?
As I told Kitsa, I'm looking for volunteers to do reviews for the Weeklies section. That aside, send me a PM with some details on this market you're talking about and I may be able to do a blog post about it in the coming months if it's something Halloween related.