View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 12th, 2011, 06:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Right, so OJ didn't get a fair trial. Also, are you serious when you say that you are worried that Osama would have been found not guilty? Bahahahaha.

It would have been a US military court, just like the kangaroo courts that some suspected terrorists held in Guantanamo have seen. Therefore the US military would have control over any footage shot there. Not too hard to understand. At a stretch of justice it could have been held in an international human rights tribunal in the Hague; again, all footage shot there heavily controlled by the ICC/UN.

No, I am not implying that the US military owns all the media in the world. WTF? Where did you get that from? You like making things up that make little sense, don't you? And I am likely to be easily swayed by Osama's anti American propoganda?

You have problems, Pentegarn. This is why I don't like talking to you.
I have problems? I think I will consider the source and dismiss that comment. You are the one fighting for the 'rights' of a monster. You pretend to be all progressive and caring but you don't give a damn about the rights of the victims or their families. Despite what you say to the contrary your actions in this thread show what you really are. You are the most fundamentally flawed thinker (and I use the term loosely) and hate filled person I have ever seen. Anyone who cries over the rights of an admitted murderer but says jack shit about the rights of his victims has a broken mind. Anyone who thinks communism can really work despite decades of historical evidence to the contrary is someone who likely is going to be wrong about pretty much everything else they ever say or think. So when you say I have problems I will take it as I am on the right path. A path where I actually care about other humans as opposed to the rights of a monster.

But I do take back that you would be swayed by anti american propaganda, (or 'propoganda' as you just called it, which you may be thinking is some African country bordering Uganda, I am not sure with you honestly) because you are already the most anti american person I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Must be the communist beliefs. We won the cold war son, get over it.

But let's look at it one other way, I pointed out Winston Churchill thinks like me in this. So if I have problems then so does he because I took the exact same stance on Bin Laden as he did on Hitler.