View Single Post
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 04:23 PM        This "Kenny Glenn" Character
For those not in the know, this redneck, inbred fuck smashed the shit out of a cat, spraying it in the eyes with vinegar, sitting on it while punching it, and ran it under the shower while it was screaming. The put a video of it up on Youtube. And then the internet exploded. People were trawling Facebook for this fellow and found him. Now, news organisations are swarming. Stuff's gettin' good.

Anywho, it seems this fag is from my neck of the woods, happens to go to the same high school as me, and everyone CANNOT SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT.

So apparently this is all Lawton, Oklahoma has to offer, a Contender, a Miss America, and an internationally despised cat abuser.

I love my town.