View Single Post
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 03:53 AM       
"I wanna play!"

I was assigned all hell of such as KURT RUSSELL by RoG

A Kurt Russell movie I love: Big Trouble in Little China
I haven't seen this movie since I was a kid, but I remember watching like 20 times in two months. As far as I'm concerned, Kurt Russell is this badass in real life too. IT'S ALL IN THE REFLEXES.

A Kurt Russell movie I like: Overboard
Shut up I watched this as a kid too, and then I watched it again a couple years ago and it holds up but it might just be nostalgia doing its dirty work. One of the kids talked like Pee Wee Herman, which I totally did as a kid too.

A Kurt Russell movie I didn't like: Stargate
Which is a shame because I'm totally a nerd for the TV series. Maybe seeing the series first ruined the movie for me, because Col. Jack O'Neill will always be MacGyver in my head and ol' Kurt felt out of place. Also, sci-fi is for dorks

Honorable mention: Tombstone
Honorable mention because I have not seen this yet and I've been meaning too, even though I'm not big on Westerns. MY PARENTS LOVED IT AND THEY ALWAYS ASK ME IF I'VE SEEN IT WHENEVER I TALK TO THEM. Maybe getting assigned Kurt Russell is a sign to finally appease my parents.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog

Last edited by Esuohlim : Jul 28th, 2011 at 03:50 PM.