View Single Post

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2006, 11:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruU2wice
Saying that sharia law is going to sweep through America and Western countries because of muslims fucking like rabbits, is right on the money. The key to any logical statement is to take a current situation and extrapulate it in the most ridiculous way possible and an ominous overtone to it.

Remember the first time you heard your grandpa or grandma being surprised when the guy at H&R Block was black, those mildly racist situations are kinda how it is when you talk to elder muslims, only they're not nearly as subtle. They cling to there past beliefs no matter how taboo it is right now. Their, kid's kids won't hold the same "old country" beliefs as they do. Just like any ethnicity that floods America.
I think the communities are far more insulated; there have been terrorist acts executed by Muslim youths in Britain, some of which were born in Britain and regarded as normal members of their community (I am remember reading this articles after the July attacks, but I have no time to find the links).

You cannot say that these super-insulated communities are comparable to our older generation -- we have official mouthpieces of the Islamic people making these statements and refusing to comemorate the Holocaust because of the honorings of homosexuals.