View Single Post
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 07:08 AM        Re: The Meaning Of Kulturkampf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
The cultural struggle is the struggle of the people to return to the simpler times and simpler principals of governance: to a time when parenting did not require books & classes, and to a time when men weren't supposed to become metrosexuals.
A time when black people were slaves, and you couldn't get tried for murder if the victim was gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlutteredKunt
For lack of a better explanation, kulturkampf is the support of the idea that we are what we are and trying to become something more than this is preposterous. Multiculturalism is more of an expression of self-hatred than of love of others. Kulturkampf is the movement to remain who we are, and ot not be sucked up into a vacuum that wishes to make us post-modern.
Wait, your argument is that trying to make ourselves better people is hard work, so fuck it? How pathetic...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrispyKreme
To believe in Kulturkampf is to understand that men are to be men and women are to be women, and that a family is a family and not a contrived union, and that history is not a nightmare we face but is a glorious past that encourages us; that 'God' belongs in the Pledge and that St. George's Cross is the flag of England, and that the Imperial Flag of the Japanese Empire is not a curse and the Emperor is a god; it is the belief that we are who we are, and we refuse to apologize and we refuse to collectivize.
You lost me past the St. George's Cross thing. I thought you were arguing about America. I thought you didn't give a shit about other countries. Oh, and "men should be men and women should be women"? Does that translate to "Men have the jobs, women make the babies, and god help her if dinner's late"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinderGarten
We remain a people -- a people who are their grandfather's grandsons and grandmother's granddaughters, and who refuse to accept the sell-out of our parent's generation and refuse a Cold War generational rejection of heritage. We refuse to sell out a heritage forged through a blood.
No real reason for quoting this part again, I just wanted to make sure everyone saw the phrase "a blood". I thought it was funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
We'll never bow our heads to false idols of a lost generation, and we'll never surrender a heritage under the collective pretense.

We remain a living culture and struggle against a society of prostitutes that frown on our ancestors and would sell them out.

The national identity will not be forfeited at the price of an economy, and the national identity will not be portrayed as xenophobic -- it is a struggle for blood & heritage and for roots in a time where mankind wishes to sever all connection with the past.

Kulturkampf is the embodiment of the struggle for the cultural identity of our society against a wave of Leftists & Immigrants who would villainize us and make us forget.

Kulturkampf is the only struggle that matters.

Culture is the embodiment of politics, and in the context of a culture of whores, any political victory is a victory only for whores.

In a time of moral relativity and economic collectivization, our commitment to the simple, historic truths will uphold us.
Wow, what a moving speech. You, sir, have convinced me. Because it's not like the Founding Fathers of this country ever thought that political change was a good thing, so why should we, right? Rebellion never leads to good things, nor does liberalism. I mean, seriously, this country was founded nice and peacefully with no struggle or sudden upheaval.

Tell me, Kulturkampf, what makes you so sure that you know what is best for millions of people? What works for you won't work for everyone. Not everyone can be a conservative punk-rocker *snicker* skinhead nazi that hates anything even remotely liberal. Some people are *gasp* born black, gay, Jewish, Muslim, and any number of other people you probably have on your list of people that are destroying America.

You only have one person on this forum that thinks you are right, KulturKampf. Why don't you quit while you're behind?