View Single Post
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jan 23rd, 2006, 10:33 PM       
Quote:
To believe in Kulturkampf is to understand that men are to be men and women are to be women, and that a family is a family and not a contrived union, and that history is not a nightmare we face but is a glorious past that encourages us; that 'God' belongs in the Pledge...
Are you aware that the original pledge did not contain the words "under Gd" until the Knights of Columbus insisited on amending it in 1954? I bet you weren't.

Quote:
Kulturkampf is the embodiment of the struggle for the cultural identity of our society against a wave of Leftists & Immigrants who would villainize us and make us forget.
Immigrants? Unless you're fullblooded Native American, your ancestors came over on a boat too. As did mine, who worked their hands to the bone so that their children and children's children could have a better life and not live in fear.

Quote:
The cultural struggle is the struggle of the people to return to the simpler times...
Yes! We must hasten a return to old fashioned values such as making black people ride the back of the bus and telling rape victims was their fault. Ah, for the days when no child labor laws existed, for when lynching was frequent, for when women couldn't vote. How I share your profund yearning to return to this wonderful, simpler time.