View Single Post
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 21st, 2005, 08:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinTheOmnivore
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
I don't know about Clinton and Carter, but It's on record that Kennedy and Johnson did.
On top of the fact that this isn't entirely relevant, and is a really, really dumb argument.

I mean, clearly, if past administrations did bad things, we should just shrug our shoulders, turn a blind eye to current wrongs, and let it slide.
where I've seen this argument applied is when some overzealous ass starts screeching about the evil Republicans and how they're ruining America blah blah blah and ifDemocrats had won we'd be in a utopia blah.

from what I understand, this has only been used thus far to monitor international calls to countries that are considered high risk and that this has yielded positive results. maybe I'm behind on my information, but why exactly is this a bad thing?

oh, and geggy is officially the new ranxer. RED PILL RED PILL RED PILL BLUE PILL RED PILL!!!11!!!1ONE

and by the way mr. omnivore, I wish you had more to say about empires!