View Single Post
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Dec 21st, 2005, 10:27 PM       
Who said I was arguing that Kevin? My point is that ya'll are biased as all hell. Unless I'm mistaken you probably didn't pull a WTF about clinton bypassing the law in a simmilar fashion, but when a republican does it you're all up in arms.

The fact that you think I'm trying to justify it only blatantly shows your bias since I hate democrats and republicans, and from my post it should seem apparent that I despise Bush's policies.

I don't even really know what ya'll think I was trying to argue actually. It seems like you think I just really like the status quo even though I hate the government.

Seriously though ya'll are not even fammiliar with Clinton or Carter bypassing court orders so obviously it wasn't a big deal to you then. I hate that corruption can pass by this country one half at a time because you people are so set on believing in a two party system.

But keep on making "oh man, that was stupid" responses to my posts before actually reading them, Kevin. It shows both a great deal of class, and is a mark of a high quality moderator. ;p