View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2011, 11:03 PM       
I was in Niagara Falls over the weekend so I watched that imax movie (again, same movie they've been showing for 10+ years now). It was ok. It sort of glossed over a lot and, with the exception of the whole legend of the "Maid of the Mist" in the beginning (suicide in a canoe), they only focused on the people who went over the falls and survived. I'd have done the exact opposite, in order to persuade dipshits that it really isn't the greatest idea. The drop might feel awesome but then there are those rocks at the bottom, and the suffocation while you're waiting to be hauled in.

The funniest part for me was when they opened the doors to let us out and were trying to channel us past a giagantic wall of DVD copies to buy for some crazy amount and take home. They said we could use our ticket stubs for a small discount. I bet a lot of people do it, too.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jun 5th, 2011 at 11:04 PM. Reason: added some clarification because I'm tired and my writing is shit