View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 20th, 2009, 12:37 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
The "smart money" has to be on a Cleveland/LA finals this year. I hope Cleveland wins.
I have to wonder (strictly by the numbers mind you with each teams home game performance) why we should even bother with the playoffs. Just skip to the finals says I. It's going to be a Lakers/Cavs series most likely (barring injury anyway)

As someone who studied Cleveland sports history for my entire life though, I wouldn't bother hoping too hard for the Cavs to win said finals though. They are after all a Cleveland team

EDIT: Of course, if I am wrong, I will double celebrate. 1) because the Cleveland Sports Curse will finally be broken and 2) Shaq will drop another one of these http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtbilFAG7ac