View Single Post

The Good Reverend Roger is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 02:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage the Cowardly Dog
We found chemical weapons, we found mass graves, we found a country with no freedom of religon, and we found a country SPONSERING terrorism, not Al qaeda but everyone from Islammic Jihad to Hamas, going so far as to giving publishers clearing house style checks for $25,000 to the families of murderous suicide bombers who killed women and children as their exclusive plot.

Again, please stfu about the nam comparisons. You don't get to make that call unless you know jack shit about either war or served in one.
Chemical weapons? Sure. 500 degraded shells scattered across a country. No freedom of religion? Women weren't required to wear the veil (they are now), Christians weren't murdered in the streets (they are now), and why do I give a damn about Hamas? They never attacked us.

Also, I love that attitude of "if you weren't in the wars, stfu". I served 10 years in the military, and I recognize that it doesn't give me any special credentials as to political analysis of any given war, nor does it give me the right to intimidate other people out of giving their opinion.

Just saying.