View Single Post
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Sep 11th, 2011, 05:08 AM       
I´ve crossed the sewers in Dead Island and heck, the game get´s a lot harder once you reach the city but I really like it that way. What I don´t like is that I never have enough money to keep my weapons maintained properly.
One funny thing I actually agree on with a friend of mine...the game is more fun offline without coop-buddies. It´s nice to play with them but most of the enviroment seems to be built for one player only and the whole atmosphere is gone once you go online of course...

I also got my copy of Space Marine the other day and played that for a bit too. Solid but immensly stupid in both gameplay and story but that´s to be expected of a warhammer game I guess. Which doesn´t mean I don´t like the game, it´s pretty fun, even the Multiplayer is kinda okay so far. Takes forever to level though and you have to get to level 4 before you can customize anything. What I like about it though is that you can steal your killer´s equipment, so if some highlevel asshole kills you, you can get the same stuff he hast...until you die again.