View Single Post
Seeker of Clams
Blue Gularis is probably a spambot
Old Nov 16th, 2007, 07:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
There's a certain sense of humor that prevails here that most people don't get, and that's basically that 90% of anything anybody with more than 5,000 posts or so says is said in irony and is mostly nonserious.
Fascinating. Might this incredibly subtle sense of humor include barging into a topic where people are enjoying themselves to attack them in the most obnoxious ways possible? Does it include getting incredibly offended when people call you on your bullshit or fight back? Might it also include loving to dish it out but not being able to take it? Perhaps it also includes thinking that you somehow own this forum and are above the rules after 5,000 posts and every new person should get the hell out- yeah, I bet that's in there as is spoiling other people's fun for no reason other than pure meanness.

Gosh, I just don't get it I guess, when someone acts like a prick for no reason I can fathom I just assume they are one. If someone calls me 'fucking awful' or suggests that I am one of 'Two guys sucking each other's dicks' because I'm fiddling around in Photoshop in a part of the forum set aside just for that purpose I have a tendency to be offended and take it seriously. Goofy me!

I'd love to see someone with responsibility here give an opinion on what I see as a clique of topic arsonist spoiler trolls infesting this place and ruining people's fun. If the owners are trying to build a following for their humor site with these forums it's plain that the atmosphere of strife perpetuated by a few unchecked bad apples is driving away business....

PS: Before I get a bunch of crap for suggesting the admin pay attention to any of this, precedence has been set by everybody's darling Guitar Woman, who I find to be about as cute as a two headed baby. Click Here