View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 4th, 2011, 11:34 PM       
The Gene Simmons one seemed patently fake to me right away, to the point that I was increasingly insulted that they were presenting it as "reality". Not to mention that the members of KISS (Paul Stanley excluded, but barely) are starting to look like some of my geriatric uncles, with slightly more black hair dye.

I stick with documentaries as much as I can, although I got hardcore into Oz and am still in Oz withdrawal. I would have watched that shit for 10 more seasons if they'd made it. Now I'm hanging on insurance commercials like a drunk shakes empties.

Trying to watch the last season of Big Love because I was fairly committed to it, but it's so loopy and all over the place that I can barely follow it.