View Single Post
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 03:03 PM       
Team chemistry is over rated, if it even exists in baseball. Baseball is mainly about individual achievement. The only people who really need to have any sort of chemistry on the field are pitchers and catchers. The Yankees are a bunch of mercenaries and they win.

All that shit about hurting team chemistry only comes up when team aren't winning. When Arizona won, nobody mentioned how big a flying douche Randy Johnson actually is. This season, nobody called A-Rod a club house distraction.

In 2002, there weren't too many stories about how Barry Bonds and all his special privileges pissed off everyone else on the team. Yet, he gets blamed for everything that went wrong in SF after.

But, I digress.

The Mets seemed to make no real moves because of a claimed budget problem. This pisses me off because there was no way they didn't see that coming last year. That and the fact that the team's payroll has nothing to do with the Wilpons' personal finances.

I really just can't fucking stand the team ownership. This is why I get Brooklyn Cyclones tickets instead.