View Single Post
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 03:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
LIKE THE GOODIE MOB.
LIKE THE M.O.P.
ANTE UP KIDNAP THAT FOOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Gamma View Post
Yea it's pretty hard cause some of the rooms are really well hidden. Also this was my first time finding the Spring Ball in that game. I didn't even know it was IN Super Metroid!

Some of them are just super sneaky too. Like the old Mother Brain room on Crateria from the beginning of the game. That one holds a missle upgrade, and another one in the long shaft connecting that room to the overworld that requires a shinespark and ice beam. Once I did the shinespark for that missle in Maridia, I figured the other upgrades would take way less skill and went for 100%

Do it. If I didn't 100% the game I probably could have beat it in three hours.

Watched some speedruns of the game last night. 32 minutes is the record. I felt like shit when I realized half the stuff can be obtained way earlier without most of the upgrades.
I've gotten around 89%. I missed a lot of the missiles in ridley territory.