View Single Post
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 11:21 AM       
Yeah. This was my professor, but I think the guy you found is a good buddy of his.

I took a summer Forensic Entomology class. It was all FBI-in-training and coroners- I was the only med student there. It was hot as hell and collecting maggots off dead pigs wasn't necessarily a good time, but the guy had some incredible stories. Plus, I'm on some list somewhere as being qualified to come help pick maggots off corpses. No, they've never called me.

The first night we did our field work...which was a tamer version of the Body Farm, dead pigs instead of humans...he ended the day with a giant hog roast complete with lots of white rice. Never have I been happier about my part-kosherness. I ate at Arby's.

My diploma is bordered with maggots.