View Single Post
Forum Virgin
VioletYoshi is probably a spambot
Old Jul 26th, 2008, 07:37 PM       
I can't believe they thought that ad based off of IT was a good idea. Especially after the incident with Gacy where they tried to convince people clowns aren't bad, but failed at that. I mean seriously, did they really think the idea of Ronald kidnapping kids into a sewer was cool?

I seriously would not have believed that Make Every Time a Good Time ad was for real. It looks like a parody, I mean what the hell was someone thinking? Anal lube with food uh, has someone in their advertising company spending too much time on the chan image boards?

It doesn't surprise me that the Japanese ad actually drew in business. In Japan, as with other countries outside of the US, they don't hide away from the darker issues in life. Also Japan has quite a reputation for making some of the most contraversial and disturbing horror films in the world. So actually an ad with a female Ronald caniballizing it's competition, might seem like light fare to them. Oh and also, the Japanese Ronald looks really cute, but then I'm one of those people who's a bit of a Japanophile.