View Single Post

Location: one shot, right between the eyes, just for old times sake
Bennett is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2003, 09:18 AM       
There are two important things that you left out when mentioning Scooter:
1. Not only was he a complete pansy and coward, but the cartoons created decided to give him the lame and totally unexplained power of hologram. It got to be like the killing of Kenny in South Park. You knew it was coming, "Oh here comes the part where Scooter turns himself into a rock... Wow! that was a close call!" Good thing you've got that power of suck-o-gram... (i myself would prefer the power of snort-a-gram, but i digress)
Why was it that Scooter was the only one who had this power? Or am I wrong... He's the only one I remember doing so... It's kind of like (again I could be wrong here) how the Decepticons could fly without transforming, but we never saw the Autobots do so.

on to....
2. To this day I am automatically reminded of Scooter's nasally whiney voice whenever I hear...

Dave Matthews.
Yes, that's right, Dave Matthews sounds like Scooter.
and that is not a good thing.

that's all, truthfully, I can't remember any Go-bots other than those that Manowar mentioned. The big blue monster thing was pretty badass... it defected from the Go-bots to play with G.I. Joe in my book. Some kind of evil Destro creation (again, I digress).