View Single Post
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2011, 05:01 PM       
Honestly. Regular media is bad enough, but the people who waste their lives by becoming sports analysts are fucking tragic. Let's say, for instance, that Peyton Manning was spotted crossing his legs like a girl while on the sidelines.

"ALRIGHT, WELCOME BACK TO AROUND THE HORN. PEYTON MANNING: CROSSING HIS LEGS LIKE A GIRL. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS? JIM!"

"ha ha ha. I tell ya, Peyton is THE MAN. ha ha. I mean, get this, the guy is one of the greatest quarterbacks of our generation- and here he is, right? Sitting like a girl. I tell ya, Peyton Manning? This guy? If ANYBODY can sit like a girl and get away with it, it's THIS GUY. ha ha ha."

"HA HA. THREE POINTS. NEXT?"

"I couldn't disagree more. This man is a professional, and he should act like it. He's disgracing himself, his family, his team, his profession as a whole, and our entire country."

"OUCH. FIVE POINTS FOR BRINGING UP PROFESSIONALISM AND AMERICA. NEXT, BREES SAYS HIS FAVORITE COLOR... IS GREEN. COMMENTS!"

"Green?! Motherfucking bastard. I hope he gets pancreatic cancer."