View Single Post
imported_I, fuzzbot. is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2006, 07:09 PM       
You're still a month behind. The news in the fucking article you posted are RECYCLED from the beginning of last month. Open your fucking eyes and get your ugly head out of your herpes-infested ass.
Quote:
You're wrong, moron.
You told me the cartoons weren't published until today. They've been published on at least like 10 fucking websites and some magazines within Europe already since LAST FUCKING MONTH, you insignificant peon.

I don't really find any of these offensive, the Muslims abroad just need to calm the fuck down and find something else to waste their time with. It's like that whole thing in the Netherlands regarding the fuckwit 11-minute documentary that smelt like shit (but fooled millions of guillable sluts) and the Muslims (just young skinhead fucks looking for trouble and bored housewives suffering through menopause) ruined it for the rest of the Muslim immigrants abroad, particularly the ones in Europe. There's no need to kill a guy who stated that we have sex with goats on national TV. Why can't we just mock him and shove him aside and wait for the next laughable bore to tapdance their way towards us thinking they're God's gift to this goddamned world since they were born knowing the truth and nothing but the TRUTH because of the third person effect and 'the media didn't fool me I actually KNOW this shit. In fact, I've been studying this shit for decades!'

The boycott won't last for long. Give it 5 more days and we'll be back to buttfucking each other with empty milk cartons.

The Danish ambassador is being a sweetheart about it, though. And our King doesn't really mind this shit, he's not that religious. He just doesn't want Saudi pissing on us like it usually does. "YOU'RE NOT OFFENDED? THEN WE WANT OUR CAUSEWAY BACK. WANNA TRADE SPOUSES?"

This isn't a big fucking deal. 80% of Denmark already voted that there shouldn't be an apology. Probably a similar amount of Muslims would have that vote too. It's not their fucking country. They're gonna have to respect democracy for what it truly is, especially if they're "looking forward" to a more democratic future. They can defend their faith elsewhere and through other means, this is just silly fun that was never meant to be taken seriously to begin with.