View Single Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2008, 12:51 PM       
My path was clear. Working schmo. There really wasn't any reason for me to stay in school. At 17 I was an Electronic Technician that only knew how to repair T.V.s and radios and other useless shit. After I graduated PCs became increasingly affordable and I would have to go back to school again to learn the useful trade of diagnosing computer hardware. I would be doing the same exact shit I learned before, but on a computer circuit board instead to get that degree. I called bullshit on that and became an Electrician instead. Turned out I made the right decision because my buddies got jobs soldering for min wage while I was making 3 times their pay.