View Single Post
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 9th, 2010, 04:31 PM       
Wow, if the women's libbers hated the SI thread with Lindsey Vonn, their heads are going to explode when they see the swimsuit issue

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/van...urn=oly,218547

But wait, I looked at her bio and what is this? It says she weighs 165lbs. She looks just fine in those pics, and I think this is an example of a woman who can look good without starving herself like these supermodels do. The same women who complain about objectification are also known to complain about swimsut models giving poor body images. But here we have an example of a woman who looks good at a more realistic weight. So my question is; Do the women's rights groups get mad at her for marketing herself? Or do they point to her as a champion of a good body image? Sadly I expect more of the former than the latter.