View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2006, 10:33 PM       
Yea I saw that mod, and some similar ones, but it wasn't quite what I was looking for at the time. Some of them completely void the leveling process and instead op to increase stats every few skill levels which is really cool sounding, though. How do you like it?

Do you think the game is better with Obscuro? I'm having trouble deciding if i should just start over with my character, i hate how it never really gets easier to do a quest. I like gaining levels and feeling like it makes a difference. I also like the fact that they fixed clothing/silverware values because i used to love stealing those in the last game for money.