View Single Post
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 20th, 2006, 09:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover
Hey Saad, how are you doing? I should get on AIM sometime so we can chat.
Translation: Oh man, you're a Muslim & I like you but I was going to be really racist in this post.
Quote:
Anyway, on topic: I think we should wipe out all the Muslims because only then can we be safe.
Translation: OK, I'm just gonna say what I think.
Quote:
...& maybe the queers too. :/
Translation: ...err, maybe I was joking about the whole racist thing.

Out of my personal experience every male Muslim I've known has become an asshole at the latest by the 20-22 age, & every female that didn't kowtow would unceremoniously disappear & not be heard from again.

Oh & they can't garden, but that could of just been the ones that lived near me. They would take broom handles or baseball/cricket bats & hit the ground outside, then stand around with these crude instuments before madly thrashing at the ground again. Once, in 2001, I was reported to the council for having am 'unfit' garden. Apparently my flowers, shrubs & trees 'attracted insects & rats'. When my garden & home was inspected by councilworkers, I helpfully pointed out the mounds of trash & garbage in some very coincidental neighbouring gardens, but I was told that the council would be unable to take action against my neighbours so I should either bare it or move.

I left the country.