View Single Post
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 20th, 2006, 05:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
I do not agree that the Muslim community should have been outraged at the rememberance of gay victims, but I also do not think that gay victims need a special place in history seperate from the rest of the victims. They were all treated horribly, and should be remembered as such. Not as gay people or Jewish people, but people in general that went through horrible suffering in the name of hatred and bigotry.
Yuoa re going to be serious with the thread?

You basically just said nothing other than: "I am a liberal and I think that everyone deserves dignity and human rights and so many people are in pain that my heart bleeds because of bigotry."

Tell us what you think of even moderate Muslim councils taking these ridiculous, hardline stances.
BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK NEEDS HUMAN DIGNITY, RIGHT? CERTAINLY NOT PEOPLE WHO HAVE PUT UP WITH MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF SHIT IN THEIR LIVES JUST BECAUSE OF THE WAY THEY WERE BORN!

You basically just said nothing other than :"I am a conservative and I think the only people worth a damn are white upper class citizens who are sure to praise the Lord for their good fortune while stepping on the destitute".

Oh, and I'll tell you what I think of moderate Muslim councils taking these stances. I think it is sad that there is even this argument at all. It is important to remember victims of the Holocaust, and I also feel that victims of other such horrendous acts in history need to be remembered as well. It is stupid to not be able to look past one's own personal bigotry and see the humanity in all of us. You, KuttheKrap, are an inferior being, possibly evolved from the moist underbelly of a maggot infested sewer rat from Nazi Germany. That is the only way to explain your lack of intelligence coupled with your blatant disregard for human life. Fuck you, you Nazi skinhead, and I hope you choke on your communion wine and die.