View Single Post
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 01:02 PM       
last hurrah for chivalry
this movie is awesome how had i not seen this one yet? what i like about this one is that there are fights almost constantly. it's not like other wuxias in which they sometimes spend a bit too much time on plot progression and character development. this one is basically "hey you owe me money" "i'm not going to give it to you!" [fight ensues] -SCENE-
"that's a nice sword." "thanks i use it to do this" [fight ensues] -SCENE-

opera (dario argento)
definitely the type of silly slasher film that has you shouting "just leave the house/just call the police/etc." like a jackass. also silly italian iron maiden rip-offs come nowhere close to the awesome power of GOBLIN, sorry dario.

project a, dragon lord, island of fire
lumping these together because they're all jackie chan/sammo hung/yuen biao/mars movies and they're all equally as awesome being so.

the myth (jackie chan)
to be fair we only watched this one because project a-2 wouldn't load and we didn't feel like re-watching who am i? but i'd much rather see jackie fight in a small barn than in front of a green screen. too much budget and too little substance, but the dude is old as fuck and puts so much into his movies, so whatever. it wasn't bad, just stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Watching fear. Never seen it before. Mark wahlburg fingerbangs reese witherspoon on a register. Then mark goes also crazy but still badass as shit.
haha i just remember the scene with the dog.