View Single Post
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old May 28th, 2011, 08:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Boogie View Post
Finally beat LA Noire. A few other people have claimed that the disappointing ending is meant to be in line with noire-style endings, but it was still disappointing.

Also, I decided to go through the cases I didn't ace to see what the correct answers were. It seems like the ones I missed are just plain ridiculous, requiring paper-thin associations between the evidence and what the person is lying about. Some of the worst has been during the Red Lipstick Murder:

Spoilers!

I had this prolem also. They should have had a few of the items that would trigger the proof that they were lying instead of a singular one. There were so many times I could prove they were lying by the item I had when the game really wanted me to hit doubt also. Plus anytime I'd doubt someone, even a little girl, I'd be a real asshole about it to them.

Spoilers!