View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old May 10th, 2004, 06:57 PM       
Two, two, two mints in one!

49 out of 151 is a vast majority!

Find me one, just one, one single CONTEMPORARY account of a vet being spit on. As in reported at the time.

I think when we invaded Iraq we boosted the hell out of Usama's Moral. Recruitment in Al Quaeda certainly went up. Who would it hurt of we had avoided invading Iraq? Usama.

When you say Democrats 'benefit' from soldiers deaths, you reveal serious moral failings in yourself. It shows a marked lack of empathy and compassion, and the reduction of mortal stakes to politics. It is a very, very unchristian attitude. Remove the beam from your own eye before attending to the motes in others.

Your view that Bush loosing would be terrorist victory reveals a marked anti american streak. Should we all vote for Bush regrdless of what we think becuase of the terrorists? Or are we still a free country, one man one vote. If I voted for Bush because of the terrorists, then they have indeed won. I hate bush for a whole host of reasons that have to do with my politics and my morality. To vote for him under those circumstances would be a betrayal of the franchise.

Who wins when people become so reactionary they no longer recognize the validity of a two party sytem and reuce everything to 'with us or against us'? Neocons and terrorists. Stop staring into the abyss, naldo. You are becoming one.