View Single Post
darklycan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 11:36 PM       
Well got my package from blackflag Thanks! Now for my super secret santa adventure story!

Man I am bored, If only I had friends I could have a FUN! time.

WTF knocking at my door I wonder what that could be?

BY CRICKEY! its my secret santa package from Blackflag! Now if I could only open it......

I'll use my Australian farmer hands to rip it into pieces!!

Hmmm that didn't seem to work

!! I know I will use my massive butchers knife!

WTF that didn't work either!!!

I Know! Time for the LYCAN SMASH!

HAHAHA Easy as pie! And it ripped perfectly, thats how good a LYCAN SMASH is.

Hmmm Holiday goodness

Oh look a note! Real money eh? I didn't know you americans were so rich you had one million dollar notes with your statue of liberty persident on it!

Hmmm now what can I do now that I am a Millionare?

Oh I know act like famous celebrties

I'M RICH BITCH!!!!!!!!

Wow that sucked 20 police men came in and beat me up for impersonating a black man with money and know I have a black eye

Ahh I know I'm rich I wil pay the black eye to go away

Much better! Damn I love being rich.

Now what should I do....... ! I know I'll make a famous celebrity come to my house to entertain me

Lycan: "Hello police? I want you to get celebrities to my house so I can pay them to entertain me"
Police: "Ummmm what? Did you ring the police for this shit! I'll arrest you punk!"
Lycan: "What ever just send the celebrities over and don't send them early on a Sunday, I like to sleep in then."

WTf that was very fast..... a little too fast. "Who is it"

Backstreet boys: "LOL dude its us the famous backstreet boys!"

"Hey I asked for celebrities, you guys were *never* good or a celebrities"

Backstreet boys: "We don't care we came here and we want free stuff or we will camp out your house and start singing"

"Oh hell no, here have $25 and leave me alone!"
Backstreet boys: "HAHAHAHA sucker, we would of settled for a glass of urine, YOU GOT SERVED!!!"

Moving on...... Well what else can I spend my money on....! I know I will make a sweat shop and make even more millions!

haha here is my faitful foreign worker, now work make socks so I can be rich!!!

Yes I am so great!

Now to check my products.

By Odin's beard! What the hell is this! It's head squishing time.

Now to feed you to my attack kangaroo!

Hmmm well money hasen't got me happiness so far..... I know i'll use money to buy me love then I will be happy.

Hmmm she's not much of a looker but she does ride elephants and you know what they say about woman and the size of their elephants.....
Wait a minute her mouth can open *That* wide?!?!

Thanks Blackflag you made my christmas very merry *ribbit*

Oh another thing when taking the photos for this story my neice was over and i said she could have the dora the explorer toy and when i put it in my dogs mouth she got all upset becasue she thought I actually wanted to make my dog eat it.