Thread: Metallica.
View Single Post
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 09:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I didn't really mind metallica up until they started their diatribe against napster. Then when I started seeing them everywhere actually talking, I hated them.
Dude when I was a kid I remember watching all of that shit and I kind of agreed at the time, but then I was at this place called Coconuts that was a music store and I saw a gold plated copy of Master of Puppets for $200.

If you gave a shit about music (which Metallica obviously doesn't given the things they've recently done to it) then I think you would produce music good enough to gather fans that were strong enough to still buy all of your t-shirts and coffee mugs and cock rings and lubricants instead of worrying about every fan paying $12 every 3 years.

Also, in 2008 there tickets were for there terrible show was $300. And yeah, SKOM was a crybaby fest. Is it just me or does it looks like Kirk is about to cry EVERYTIME he's interviewed?