View Single Post
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2008, 11:26 PM       
Commanderraf: Thanks for the tip, but that's probably a little far out of my range at this point. Who knows, though--maybe Roger could make it down there sometime!

MS-DOS4: I don't know. The GPS belongs to my friend Dave (Sarcastro, who posted below). He didn't really lead us astray so much as the area just isn't well mapped though.

Mister Tea: I agree, and I'm sure there's probably a slightly more credible version of the story that involves demonic possession or something instead of the aneurysm. You know how these stories go though, they get told over and over and details change over the years. I just recounted how I remember it being told to me.

Military Messiah: Dude! You didn't think that was worth mentioning while we were there? The noise you heard up in the church? That's kind of a creepy little detail there.

Ozzie: Oh man, that must have been freaky as hell. I envy you for that. I've been out ghost hunting to graveyards and Civil War battlefields many times, but never have I experienced anything like that!

fugmunky: I don't doubt that you're right about that. Unfortunately we only had so much time and we wanted to check out Egg Hill too...

SlimJim: Holy SHIT that place sounds AWESOME! I'm definitely putting that on my list of places to see. And the great thing is that it's easily reachable for me in a day. The only thing that concerns me is that website mentions that it's "being rennovated"...I'd be afraid I'd get there and it would be like arriving after the party's over.

Brunbb: That actually makes some kind of sense.

And to those of you who suggested "haunted hayride" kind of attractions, those can be fun, and I appreciate the suggestions, but I'm looking for things that are a little more genuine, you know?