View Single Post
fungineer
kakumei is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2009, 09:24 PM       
Thanks to your recommendation, as I was out hunting for post-Halloween candy sales, I picked up some of those cherry liquid filled gummy skulls from CVS. I am delighted to say that they are in fact the bee's knees-- I might have to pick up more! Also, while I was at Walgreens, I picked up some discounted candy blood. Unlike the Sweet Tarts candy blood, this candy blood comes packaged in a small-ish blood transfusion pouch. All it says on the cardboard attached at the top is that it's made by a company called Sweet Time and that it is "Artificial Flavor Liquid Cherry Candy Blood Bag." The bag itself is made of fairly hefty plastic and says "Blood Type X" and "Candy Blood" on the front. A tube comes out the bottom (like a straw) and you have to cut the end off in order to consume the candy. They really thought this one out-- they have a plastic clip to stop the flow of candy blood in the straw so you can consume it over multiple sittings. I haven't actually opened it yet-- I'm thinking of keeping it as a prop for next time I dress up as a zombie, but I just had to see if you'd seen it/tried it before.