View Single Post

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 27th, 2003, 12:49 PM       
I undersand that you said that he was crazy, GA, but the point is that we have gotten the military to be so indifferent to anything said or done that if someone speaks out like a raving lunatic about us invading his country and raping his women when refering to the enemy, or is a part of a jihadist group, we cant do anything. Because some racist warmonger like Jesse Hi-Jackson or the religious warmongers from CAIR would say the country is being racists and discriminatory. I am blaming the former leadership but I am also blaming our P.C. society.

My gf left because her family moved out of state. Sucked, but hey, those things do happen. Would you like to know more?

No, Proto, I disagree. Religion is worth killing over. And I'm not talking about going on a crusade to wipe out non-believers, before you try to assume that. Say the jihadist take out the Vatican, and say they are going to wipe out Christians. All of a sudden, Christians are starting to be whiped out over the world. Well, guess what? I am on the next plane over to Rome to fight against the radical Islamofacists. Senless agression for religion is wrong, but destroying the specific group of people who want to elimate your faith from the planet is worth killing over.