View Single Post
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 2nd, 2011, 09:15 PM       
Okay, I'm using the last of my block of Super Sculpey to make one last medical specimen. The idea behind this one is that after the end of the war the project was brought to the US under Operation Paperclip and continued at Plum Island's building 257. This sculpture is pretty small, so I'm probably going to use a small mason jar or possibly an apothecary jar.

So I need some help here. Since this is supposed to be from the early fifties should I still seal the jar in wax? I'm also thinking that instead of typewriting on the label, I might get one of those punch-out label makers, the kind that spits out raised labels on plastic strips. Also, which do you guys think would fit the time period better? A mason jar or an apothecary jar?
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"