View Single Post
GO AWAY DONT POST HERE

davinxtk is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2004, 10:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preechr
Please don't help stick us with one of these morons for the next four years. Please take this election seriously.
Holy hell. How can you tell someone to vote for a third-party candidate and in the same post mention taking the election seriously? If there was going to be a landslide victory for one of these candidates I'd advocate voting third-party so someone could get their 5%, but that's simply not the case. This year, we do need to choose between two evils, like it or not. We've to got to get this half-assed puppet of a war criminal out of office, and take a nap for four years. I don't see Kerry being a very influential leader at all, the guy's going to be the "Yeah, I guess so..." president, but he's not Bush and that's really what matters at this point.

We've got no choice but to choose "one of these morons," Preechr, and I hope we get the right moron.
(1:02:34 AM): and i think i may have gone a little too far and let her know that i actually do hate her, on some level, just because she's female
(1:03:33 AM): and now she's being all kinds of sensitive about it
(1:03:53 AM): i hate women