View Single Post
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 12:45 PM       
What kind of independent research? I mean, really. What independent research have you done into the lives of unnameable 'fat-cats'?

What possible research could you have done? Delved into their bank accounts? Whose bank accounts? You don't even know WHO.

Coolinator, what independent research have you done that led you to believe that "those Washington fat cats" are indeed, fat cats? And if you come back with "The independent research I have done is my own independent research" then I will fucking kill everyone on my street before ending my own life.

You CAN'T do independent research into this sort of thing, you have to listen to what other people tell you, you have to... become part of the herd. Here's the thing, I would probably agree with you, but the information that led me to believe what I believe has been passed on to me by someone else in most cases. It doesn't make you "part of the herd", it makes you part of a larger community of humanity, where it is impossible to know everything about the world around you from first-hand experience.