View Single Post
Banned

TheCoolinator is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2010, 01:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
What kind of independent research? I mean, really. What independent research have you done into the lives of unnameable 'fat-cats'?
I was just agreeing with what Esuohlim said, you have to point your question at him, not me. I was just saying if you don't have any idea at all who these "fat-cats" are then you need to do more independent research. Meaning you read other peoples works and then come to your own conclusion about the situation.

You can do it. I believe in you.

Quote:
What possible research could you have done? Delved into their bank accounts? Whose bank accounts? You don't even know WHO.
Who are you even talking about? I agreed with a general statement from Esuohlim. Why are you going crazy about this? If you gave me a specific occurance of corruption and or manipulation of the political economic structure then maybe I can shoot out a few names but I don't know who he was referring to. All I know from past research is that private interests attempt to steer things in their favor and most if not all of these interests come from wealthy sources.

Quote:
You CAN'T do independent research into this sort of thing, you have to listen to what other people tell you, you have to...
I think I answered this above. I don't know why this is so difficult to understand.