View Single Post
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 11th, 2006, 09:39 AM       
"Because he Kevin and Acdxxxx, although very different people, share a copywrite on TRUTH. "
-Me, commenting on posting stylistics.

"Max, you're embarrassing yourself."
-Kevin, Mistaking his personal reaction (internal) for an action on my part (external)

"I know now that Reverend simply can't put a competent counter-argument together, which is why he's forced to grasp at straws."
-Kevin, defining someone out of the debate, as in 'Reverend so-and-so simply can't speak English.

These to me, seem like copywrites on truth.

"You on the other hand, having known you, are very capable of actually debating an issue."
-Kevin, setting up a back handed compliment, a form a certainly appreciatte, but a structure that is certainly a complaint, and if not pouty is passive agressive. I am indeed capable of debate, as you noted. I have lately become disinclined because I believe your tone has come to lack even the possability of error. Abcdxxxxx's tone has been ever thus (THUS, I said.) unto (UNTO) the point of clownishness. It was wrong of me to lump the two of you together, as I find him Hilarrious while you arte making me sad.

Respectfully, I realize this is off topic, but were I to make a seperate thread for it, you might duck into a phone booth or supply closet and re-emerge, your powers of moderation a-rippling.