Thread: KILLZONE 2
View Single Post
Banned
Microshock is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2009, 10:34 PM       
WOW. People complaining about a company fixing bugs? They fixed the lag that certain people had on 1080p tv's. They also fixed some things like the shotgun auto aim.
Anyone honestly thinking the game would be perfect is obviously a bit dumb, because no game will be, there were no game breaking bugs, please stop over exaggerating on a game you've never even played.

Total crap because Guerilla actually cares? huh.
And a lot of things are better than halo 3, i like what halo 3 does, but its not exactly the best fps out there. I don't think there is a best fps out there, killzone 2 is definitely in the top 5 for me.

AS far as me being a ps3 fanboy, im not, i like what microsoft did with GWF Live, as far as integrating everything like gamerpoints and stuff, and being able to talk to someone on xbox live.
I don't like what Microsoft did with the 360, they did the opposite of what the PC does, which is not providing open hardware and not having free online play.
It also doesn't have a great selection of exclusives for me, i only see gears of war 2 and halo 3, and sometimes a timed exclusive like Braid or whatever..I am not interested in their JRPGs or RPG's at all.

Last generation i bought an xbox instead of a ps2 and i regretted it because i had nothing to get on it. Chronicles of Riddick, Halo 1 and 2 and San Andreas was all i could play. And looking at this generation, the xbox is just another shooter filled box with 1 or 2 good titles on the side but nothing particularly amazing.
I love the variety of games the ps3 provides from LBP to Killzone 2 to Flower, games i cannot get on the PC or 360