Thread: ABORTION!!!!!
View Single Post
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 11th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
Quote:
the point to me is that the right is going to make a major issue of this, and get the kind of people who do care about it fired up. these are the smae people waving obama hitler signs at rallies and that sort of shit. any dem getting mixed up on this side of things will pay for it, because if there is one thing that gets women political is if there pussy is involved and they will push people out of office for it.
Well, that's why I brought up that girl (but then she was a fairly intelligent woman and not an annoying feminist). Personally, I don't give a shit if federal health care covers it or not, and I'm not waving nazi obama signs. I think in exchange for national health care having to pay for your abortions is a pretty good exchange.

Nobody is telling a woman what they can or can't do with their body in this instance. Yea and also don't forget for as many women as there are that'll get pissed about being told what to do with their body, there's just as many conservative women waving nazi obama signs.