View Single Post
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2004, 10:28 AM       
hey blanco, bush didn't win the election his puppeteers stole it, you get over it!

have you ever been in the military blanco?

it is true that many people realize what it really means to volunteer now.. its volunteering for enslavement.. they don't really tell you till you do something wrong or feel uncomfortable about getting a new untested vaccination that once you sign up you are considered government "property," they can massively fuck you over and you cannot sue for any damages. not only that but they lie to you at the recruiters.. many folks that go in the military are acting out of desparation.. poverty or servitude.. it's not really a choice.

and blanco most folks that sign up usually think they will be fighting for democracy or a reasonable government policy, when they find out it aint so they realize thier mistake but, hah, there's no turning back. if they gave you a choice after you signed up i'd agree with you that it wasnt enslavement. one thing i know for sure, when i was in the service i felt like a slave, how about you?

ask a hundred vietnam vet volunteers if they felt like an inmate or not.

oh, and how to pay for the new draftees? hmm, maybe they'll cut more social sevices or the veterans adminstration budget again. they also have no problem dropping coverage on an injured vet after they discharge them. hah, 'disabled in the va.. um, stand in that line over there and wait.. we'll get to you sometime this year. '